Day 2

Tuesday 8 October was my second day in York.
I went to school with my colleagues and our teacher Rick explained us how to use Plickers, a web tool for creating quizzes for assessment.
I already knew and successfully use Plickers in my classroom, but when Rick asked me to explain the others that tool, I was a little in difficulty because I'm not so confident with my English.
Then we worked on Spreaker, recording our voices to make a podcast.
It was a very interesting morning because we had the opportunity to share knowledge, experiment new tools and because we became friend with Sibylle.




Maurizio and me had lunch in a very nice place, The Cosy Club, with Sibylle and other colleagues from different parts of Europe. We had fish and chips with mushed peas! Delicious!



In the afternoon we went on a guided visit through York with Martin, a funny teacher who explained us lots of interesting things about the town, its religion, culture, traditions and... famous people and ghosts! He made us laugh a lot!



At the end of the day we had pizza in The Hop.






Commenti

Post più popolari